Places, Food and Product Reviews

Webber's Natural Glutathione Review

8 komento
A few weeks ago we went to S&R and saw
this Glutathione supplement. A family member has already been bugging me to take glutathione for skin problems. Since my mom was also interested in trying the supplement, we bought it. Even if I was already satisfied with my whitening soap, I figured it wouldn't hurt to take it since it can help speed up the process of whitening and it is also a maser anti-oxidant that can help detoxify the body. Take note this was also the first glutathione supplement I have taken.


Price

1700 php (120 capsules)
Bought at S&R

Smell

Strong rotten egg smell


Main ingredients


Glutathione(250mg), gelatin capsule(gelatin, purified water, microcrystalline cellulose(diluent), dibasic calcium phosphate(diluent), silica(anti caking agent), magnesium streate(lubricant).

Time used

2 weeks


Likes
  • It works, my face became lighter in 2 weeks
  • I was glowing
  • Cheap compared to other glutathione

Dislikes
  • Gave me a headache that won't stop
  • Gave me small bumps
  • Low glutathione dosage

Rate
 2.5/5

By the way, I didn't take this with vitamin C, so I can claim that the product was effective even without taking other supplements. The bumps I got weren't that big, but I figured it wasn't worth it. Headaches completely stopped once I stopped using this. I wanted to like this product as I'm a fan of all-natural, sadly it didn't work out for me.

So here are my thoughts about this product. I hope I helped you with my reviews. Leave comments below on any random stuff and what you want me to review. Thanks!






8 komento :

  1. Sumasakit din ang ulo ko ng umaga ko take. Nang gabi ko take maganda sleep ko at okey ang pag gising ko ang acid reflux ko ay nawala simula ng nag take ako .

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Oh, thank you for this information. Yes, the time upon taking it plays a factor too.

      Burahin
  2. Legit ba ang product na ito?

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Yes po legit naman. Be wary nalang po sa mga side effects, stop po agad if you feel any. May tamang product po for each and everyone. Thank you!

      Burahin
  3. Legit b and how many weeks b4 mkita results and ano ang side effect once matigil s pag inom nito?

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Yes, it's legit naman po, I bought it from S&R. In my case hindi ko siya tinake ng matagal kasi I was expriencing side effects like headache. Pero nung tinake ko siya naging glowing naman ako.

      Burahin
  4. Hindi-nagpakilala4/28/2021 04:15:00 PM

    Bumalik po ba sa dati ang skin mo noong nagstop kang magtake?

    TumugonBurahin
  5. Hindi-nagpakilala4/23/2023 12:28:00 AM

    Im a guy and I have never tried gluta. This will be my first. Im waiting for the delivery from S&R now. Did you take this with meals? Or on an empty stomach? And after you stopped taking this, did your skin go back to its original color or nagmaintain pa din?

    TumugonBurahin