Places, Food and Product Reviews

iCure After-Treatment Shampoo and Conditioner Review

4 (na) komento
I did my Brazilian Blowout in a salon, I really liked the result and they advised me if I wanted it to last I needed to use after treatment cares. I searched through the internet and saw that iCure is one of the most trusted brands when it comes to keratin treatments.

iCure After-Treatment Shampoo and Conditioner Review

Price 

380(300mL of shampoo or conditioner)
559(set of shampoo and conditioner)
Bought from Lazada
Can be bought from Shoppee and BeautyMNL(more expensive) 

Main ingredients

Shampoo
Aqua, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl betaine,lauryl glucoside, sodium lauroyl, glutamate, zinc pyrithione, polyquaternium-10,parfum, citric acide, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone

Conditioner
Aqua, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, lauryl glucoside, sodium lauroyl, glutamate, zinc pyrithione, polyquaternium-10, parfum, citric acid, phenoxyethanol

Claims

iCure Professional is a US-based brand distributed in the Philippines. It offers products like The iCure Keratin Hair Treatment that can be used for hair reconstruction, volume reduction, and anti-frizz.

   Pregnancy safe
Baby-Safe  
Paraben-Free  
Sulfate-Free
Silicone-Free  
Cruelty-Free

iCure Daily Shampoo after-treatment 300ml
is exclusively designed for Keratin treatment and daily use. It is made from natural fruit extracts that maintain the natural pH balance of the hair. It is non-toxic and it is safe to use daily. iCure daily shampoo ensures to keep the result of the treatment long-lasting, leaves hair strong, healthy, silky, and manageable.

iCure Daily Conditioner after-treatment 300ml
is a fruit rich antioxidant to revitalize hair and deliver super conditioning and prismatic shine to the hair after a keratin treatment. Ideal for making hair clean, healthy, and full of body. Ensures to keep long-lasting treatment results!

How to use

Three days after treatment, wash the hair with the iCure Daily Shampoo and Conditioner to extend the effects of the treatment for a longer period. Apply iCure Daily Shampoo and Conditioner to wet hair, lather, and rinse. Repeat as needed.

Time used


2 months

Likes 
  • Sulfate-free
  • Hair was less frizzy
  • Nice packaging
Dislikes
  • Using the shampoo alone made my hair dry, so conditioner was always necessary
  • Despite using both products it did not make hair glorious like what it claims
  • Not easily available
  • Expensive for a shampoo and conditioner
Rate

2/5

I didn't like this shampoo and conditioner. Though frizziness did disappear, it didn't make my hair looked "bagsak", instead it looked dry. I guess I just stuck through it hoping it would beautify my hair in the long run. I do not recommend this product. I'd rather use an all-natural shampoo and conditioner which is also sulfate-free. 

So here are my thoughts about this product. I hope I helped you with my reviews.
Leave comments below on any random stuff and what you want me to review. Thanks!

4 (na) komento :

  1. narito ako s dubai, panu ako makakabili ng icure d2

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Excellent post. I will certainly come back to read more of the articles about food. We love to try new receipts and new food, not only our native
    Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy

    TumugonBurahin
  3. I just did my rebond and brazillian last dec 2019. Im still using icure up until now. Its prolonging my rebonded hair but recently making my hair break through. Having a lots of hair fall today, not suggesting to used this product for a long time. Maybe after 1 to 2 months of having your rebond stop using it.

    TumugonBurahin