Places, Food and Product Reviews

MIMI White AHA Serum Review

2 komento
So whitening boosters seem to rave these days. Now, who wouldn't want a whiter complexion
in a span of 7 days! Also, considering that these whitening boosters are so cheap. If you didn't know AHA (Glycolic, Mandelic, and Lactic) cost 1500.00 and up when applied by a dermatologist.
When I heard about these whitening boosters I was so curious and I wanted to try it right away. It is pretty convenient since I don't have to use another lotion or whitening cream, I just have to add
it to the recent products that are already working on me!

MIMI white AHA serum

Price 

160.00 (30ml)
Bought this at Treats and Pieces, Eastwood
You can buy this online, Shoppee to be specific.

BEWARE OF FAKE PRODUCTS.

Main ingredients

Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) serum combining Glycolic and Lactic Acid

Time used

3 weeks

Claims
(According to a Shoppee store)

The main function is to exfoliate skin or remove dead skin cells. 
Helps to make skin smooth and soft, helps lighten complexion. 
Moisturizing properties repairs sun damage (Suitable for dry skin.). 
It is a water-soluble acid, that gives more moisturizing effects. 

AHA Serum can be mixed with any lotion or body cream. 
It helps the lotion/cream to be absorbed easily by the skin. 

AHA Serum only is used on the body, not suitable for the face. 
AHA serum should only be used at night. 

How to use
(According to a Shoppee store)

MIMI white AHA serum

Mix 2 - 3 drops of Mimi White AHA Body Serum with any lotion. 
It can also be used or applied directly to your skin. See the results after 2 weeks. 


Likes 
  • Easy to buy as it is available in most boutiques

Dislikes
  • No whitening effect after 3 weeks
  • The packaging was prone to spilling, it's hard to control the amount you want to get
  • Since it's in Thai you don't know the ingredients of the formula. I just relied on the Shoppee description regarding the ingredients, I'm not even sure if that is true as there is many types of AHA.
Rate

1/5

I honestly don't recommend this product. I am even disappointed in myself for joining the hype and trying things that might burn my skin, moreover didn't know what it really contains.
After 3 weeks there were no obvious results. Luckily, the area where I applied it didn't darken, but it also didn't lighten. I felt like I wasted three weeks.
But at least I tried. Now I know that this whitening booster wasn't effective for me.

So here are my thoughts about this product. I hope I helped you with my reviews.
Leave comments below on any random stuff and what you want me to review. Thanks!

2 komento :

  1. Hi please what other nice serum would you recommend for fair complexion skin

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Hi Dazey,
      Please check out the ordinary products, it's really working nice for me.

      Burahin