Places, Food and Product Reviews

Dickinsons Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner Review

Walang komento
Witch hazel has been a cult favorite. It has been incorporated in different acne-fighting treatments,
may it be a toner, cleanser, or even a moisturizer. I have been eyeing this ever since but I just couldn't
find the small version in Health Options, so when I had the extra money (I was a student back then) I immediately bought this from healthy options.

Dickinsons Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner Review

Price 

89(59mL) , 250+ (273mL) , 379 (473mL)
Bought from Healthy Options

Main ingredients

All-natural distilled witch hazel, containing natural grain alcohol 14% and witch hazel extract

If you're wondering, how does this make it a good toner when it contains alcohol?

According to an Amazon Q&A " It does not contain synthetic isopropyl alcohol;
but it does include 14% natural grain alcohol.....which is naturally produced during
the fermentation process of grains. If you have highly sensitive areas on your face, 
use it every other day, because if you are sensitive to either ingredient you
will be able to manage the reaction better. "

Claims
  • Tones pores
  • Removes and balances oil
  • Soothes and refreshes
  • Helps depuff
How to use

Use daily after cleansing or before applying skin treatments. Moisten a cotton ball or pad and apply to face and neck. For best results, use in the morning and night for naturally soft and beautiful skin.

Time used

6 months(2016)

Likes 
  • Helped my current breakout
  • 100% natural formula, no added fragrances or dyes, perfect for sensitive skin!
  • Feels like water, does not sting
  • Did not make my skin feel oily
  • Does not make your face dry
  • Catches all the dirt and grime in your face

Dislikes
  • Acne comes back if you stop using it, so it wasn't a cure at all
  • Will not control your breakouts all alone
  • Funky smell; Smells like a mixture of wood, plant, and alcohol, but tolerable.
  •  Only available at Health Options
  • The smallest size is always out of stock

Rate

3/5

The first time I used it I didn't love it. It felt like water and I wasn't sure if it even contributed to helping my breakouts. But as time passes by I saw that my left cheek was getting clearer day by day, so I guess asides from the other products that I have been using it helped control my breakout. And when I decided to stop this toner, my pores were clogged immediately. So it was a really helpful product, though you still have to incorporate it with other acne-fighting treatments.

Update 2018:

I decided to use this again as I was having uncontrollable breakouts once again.I used this for 2 weeks this time. Unfortunately, it gave me a lot of clogged pores. So I will not be touching this product again. Would I recommend this product? I guess it's for you to try. But if you don't have sensitive skin, then I say go for it!

So here are my thoughts about this product. I hope I helped you with my reviews.
Leave comments below on any random stuff and what you want me to review. Thanks!

Walang komento :

Mag-post ng isang Komento