Places, Food and Product Reviews

Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm Review

Walang komento
Having dry and chapped lips is a pain, isn't it? You couldn't wear matte lipsticks and your lips are always peeling painfully. I have searched high and low, to solve this problem. I tried using lip scrubs and petroleum jelly. Unfortunately, this were band-aid solutions, once the product was removed I would again experience cracked lips. So I did tons of research on what product to buy, what was the most recommended, and alas, it was the Carmex lip balm. I have already heard of this brand a couple of times, but since it was a U.S. brand I didn't know if it was accessible. The great thing is Watson now carries this item, so I bought one! 


Price 

150.00 
Bought at Watsons

Main ingredients


Claims

Helps to moisture and relieve dry, chapped lips


How to use

Apply liberally and evenly as often as necessary. Especially useful before and after exposure to sunlight, wind, or low temperature. Recommended before and after lipstick applications to preserve and restore moisture.

Time used

1 year +


Likes 
  • Tube packaging
  • Menthol scent
  • Tingling feeling when applied
  • Lasts long
  • Moisturizing
  • Feels light on the lips
  • I apply it overnight, and lips feel soft the next day 


Dislikes

  • A little pricy for a lip balm

Rate

4/5

I can give so many praises to this product. I have tried many lip balms, and so far this one stands out. I really have dry lips that are so hard to relieve, but with Carmex 1-2 squeeze and problem solved! I would buy this in a swift if I ran out.

So here are my thoughts about this product. I hope I helped you with my reviews.
Leave comments below on any random stuff and what you want me to review. Thanks!

Walang komento :

Mag-post ng isang Komento